Pauline Easby

Pauline Easby

Monday 27 February 2012

Im staying true to my word



 

I spent Sunday sorting my Paris photos into albums, from which I rotated properly so I can now post my images onto my blog allowing you to view them without having to bend over horizontally. 

The colours of the Leger up close were amazing. My photo does not do it justice. It is imperative to visit museums especially if  an artist etc you admire, are inspired by etc is having an exhibition, books can never convey the true beauty of an artists work when you are stood in front of it.
I am so inspired by everything around me, I admit I do get quite obsessed about my environment especially when I visit new places.
But anyone who knows me will agree I get obsessed about anything.


The dome window at Galleries Lafayette . You have to go there to really really see the beauty.
 

love the colour



 


No comments:

Post a Comment